Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation
State Club Level Junior Bass Clubs
Normally Named after the Affiliated Adult Club but can be named anything
Grade Level Groups:
- 9th Grade - 12th Grade, Senior Grade Group
- 6th Grade - 8th Grade, Junior Grade Group
- 5th Grade and lower kids, cannot compete in the Junior State Championships, but may belong to the club at the club’s discretion.
- 16 and up year olds can also join a M.B.N. Adult Club
Requires National B.A.S.S Junior Club Membership
Requires a Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation Junior Club Membership
State Level Tournaments available through M.B.N.
- The appropriate Grade Groups would be determined by when they have started the actual grade up until the actual start of the following grade.
- Junior Grade Group Anglers: Can compete at the Michigan Junior Bassmaster State Championship as individuals against other Michigan Junior Bassmaster anglers in their respective grade group. The winning Junior Group anglers would win yet to be determined prizes and awards.
- Senior Grade Group Anglers: Compete at the Michigan Junior Bassmaster State Championship as 2 angler Teams against other Michigan Junior Bassmaster club Teams in this grade group. The winning Senior Grade Group teams would win a prize package to be determined.
- Junior Bassmaster clubs would be invited to participate in separate Junior Bassmaster club tournaments at lakes during sanctioned MBN tournaments.
Competes up to Junior State Championship Tournament Level Only, National competition beyond that requires they belong to a High School club.
Minimum of 6 Anglers and 1 M.B.N. Adult Youth Director required when forming the club and to maintain the club.
Boats Supplied through their affiliated M.B.N. Club o Additional Boats may be supplied by other Clubs or Qualified Non-Member boats
Requires 1 Club Conservation Project annually based on size of the JBM club
Requires 1 Club Community Service Project annually based on size of the JBM club
Recommended each member complete a Boater Safety Course
Members join through their affiliated Junior Bassmasters club with the M.B.N. Membership Director
Members are allowed to participate in up to two JBM Clubs and in one High School Club at the same time
These clubs would be run by the Club Youth Directors.
This level is designed for the more serious young adult angler who wants to compete in bass fishing tournaments and actually go out on lakes with adult anglers and other young adults. This level is limited to State Championship tournament level competition only
- $20 per member, full member benefits, includes Bass Times
- $10 per member, limited member benefits
Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation o $10 per member, full member benefits
Club Dues o At the discretion of each club
If you have an questions, please contact Bret Straffon Youth Director (810-610-3207) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Dedicated to Youth, Conservation, and Bass Anglers of Michigan