If you have a college team ready to compete in the 2016 season, then you have come to the right place. On this page, you will find ALL the information you need to get your team club registered to compete in our tournament series.
Each member will need to be a current B.A.S.S. member and pay $20 (combo) for the 2016 year. Once your roster is updated, then you can fill out tournament registration forms.
For new clubs, signing up is easy. Here is a quick checklist of what you need to do.
- Complete your school’s requirements to become an official organization on campus.
- Have a faculty advisor or faculty member assigned to your club.
- Have a minimum of 2 anglers. 100 percent of all your members must be affiliated with B.A.S.S., whether they are competing or not.
- Cost per member is $20. This includes your B.A.S.S. Nation membership. YOU MUST BUY A B.A.S.S. MEMBERSHIP SEPARATELY. Click here for a discounted college rate of $10.00.
- You must fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
o If you do not have a constitution, click here
Deadlines for registrations:
Southern Regional 1/14/16
Central Regional 2/4/16
Western Regional 3/11/16
Eastern Regional 4/28/16
Midwestern Regional 5/12/16
- For tournament eligibility, click here .
- For a copy of the 2016 tournament rules, click here .
Your club president and advisor will need to include their email addresses to be notified of your new club status.
To avoid delays in processing your chapter application, please enclose $20 for each member on your roster. Your club members’ Nation membership will be effective from Jan. 1 to Dec. 31, 2016, with the update cycle beginning on Nov. 1 each season. Please make checks payable to B.A.S.S. LLC.
For your state affiliation requirements, please contact your respective state Nation president. All presidents’ contact information can be found here.
If there is anything we can do to assist you in setting up your club, just give us a call at 205-313-0900. Or email Emily Hand at email@example.com or Hank Weldon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Club Entries
Dedicated to Youth, Conservation, and Bass Anglers of Michigan
College Division. This is for anglers in college. There will be clubs formed within each individual college These clubs can also become Adult clubs as long as they have at least 6 members.
Fill out the first 5 entries and then fill out information for the number of members you have in your club. Instead of scrolling to the bottom, press "enter/return" after completing the final member's information to submit the form.
Michigan B.A.S.S. Nation